Our crews have been briefed and will follow the guidelines and will continue to be updated as the situation involves, including but not limited to the following:
When touching public surfaces (doorknobs, gas pumps, ATM's and other machines/equipment) wash hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds; if not available use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol for decontamination in the field.
Our crews work primarily outdoors, but we will be cautious as recommended by health professionals.
- We discourage workers from using clients, family members', or other workers' phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment to limit possible exposure.
- If someone is ill, they have been instructed to stay home.
- While onsite employees are limited, they shall remain at least six feet from each other.
- We are restricting all visitors to our office. If you need to meet with one of our representatives, please contact our office at (614) 322-3333
- We will have hand sanitizer available for our employees and visitors that require a visit to our physical office location
- Our office will be cleaned and disinfected at least daily.
While this is still an uncertain time, please know that Spring is here and all the beauty and hope it holds is right around the corner. This too shall pass.